[ddots-l] JAWS and SONAR, compiling problems

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 18:01:54 -0400

I'm passing on a recent message to the MIDI-MAG list from Damon Fibraio.
Please do contact Damon about any specific JAWS-related problems you're
having with SONAR.  If you'd care to cc me using my info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
address I certainly wouldn't mind.

Dancing Dots is working closely with the people at Freedom Scientific to
research specific problems and find ways to resolve or at least ameliorate
problem situations.  We appreciate their expression of interest and support
for our minority user community.

Bill