[ddots-l] Is CME UF8 Easy to Work?

  • From: "Cleverson" <clever92000@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 18:21:39 -0300

Hello all

I'm thinking about buying a CME UF8 MIDI controler keyboard, but I'd
like to know if that instrument is easy to work for a blind user.

I've read that is possible to command Sonar from the butons and sliders
of that keyboard.

I think of that model because I'm a graduated pianist and it has
hammer-weighted keys. In adition, here in Brazil where I live, it's not
very expensive.

Since it's a controler only, not a synthesiser, I plan to use softsynths
working with Sonar to record my compositions.

Many thanks for feedbacks

Cleverson