[ddots-l] Re: InstrumentDefinitions?

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 10:03:00 -0400

Switch to asio drivers if available. Also, do you know what firewire chipset
your firewire card or motherboard is using? Do you have windows7 x64 or x86
(32 or 64 bit)? How much ram do you have, what's the processor etc. Is this
a custom built daw, or an off the shelf system like a dell or an hp, even if
you bought and "customized" it on their website.
Again, sorry for all the questions, but it's crucial to figuring out the
root of the problem.
If you want email me off list instead, (djx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx), as to not take
up people's time with the topic, since we're no longer speaking about sonar
or cakeTalking or any DancingDots products for that matter. :)

Regards, D!J!X!

  _____