[ddots-l] Re: Installing Sibelius Speaking with Jaws 6.2

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 02:58:46 GMT

Hi,
Try the most recent Sibelius Speaking installer from
http://www.dancingdots.com/ss/3.1/ and
tell me how it goes.
Thanks,
Albert

-- Bill Stevens <blues_cat@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Albert,

Thank you.  The place where I am still getting stuck is that I am not
finding any fields in the options dialogue you mentioned to enter a
version of jaws.  I find several check boxes:
request new authorization
search for newer, untested versions of jaws
let me manually specify a jaws location

The last two of these sound promissing, but I have experimented with
checking them in various combinations, but the installation always tells
me that my current version of jaws is not compatible, and gives me no
choices other than downloading jaws 5.1 or exiting the installation
process.

This is Sibelius Speaking 3.1, purchased in November of '04.  On the
dancing dots website, it mentions sibelius speaking 3.1.10 as the newest
version, but I can't find a link to download an upgrade to that version
(if this is the source of my problem).

Please Help!!!

Thanks,
Bill

Interested in getting caught up on today's news?
Click here to checkout USA TODAY Headlines.
http://track.juno.com/s/lc?s=198954&u=http://www.usatoday.com/news/front.htm?csp=24