[ddots-l] Re: Inspecter Effects Tab

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 11:17:59 -0400

Yes, that is how you do it. If you know the name of a parameter you are looking for, you can put your jaws cursor inside the inspector, set jaws restriction to current window, and then do a jaws find. Then just click on the parameter to gain focus. You can also drag and drop effects around in the bin to change their order in the chain from within the inspector. Each effect is 15 pixels away from the next one. If you haven't changed the default mouse movement in home row, locking the mouse and pressing alt shift keypad up or down arrow 5 times will do it. Then unlock the mouse.
Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rod" <roddj12@xxxxxxxxxxx>