[ddots-l] Re: Importing and using sound fonts

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 16:36:18 -0400

I've just bearly scratched the surface, but wow, do I love the possibilities!! If anyone has any fonts they'd be willing to send me, or sell me, I'd sure like to know. I'm thinking you can email those or are they too large?

http://www.gbrayton.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Reid Info" <info@xxxxxxxxxx>