[ddots-l] Re: I didn't have this problem in Sonar 4

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 00:36:45 +0100

Not sure about the cache on that. Don't no enough about cache. Any thoughts Sean, Herman, Tim? Rest of the system looks fine to me. Anyway, looks like you have cracked it with your buffer settings.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions
Music And Audio Production

----- Original Message ----- From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>