[ddots-l] Hypersonic DXi

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dancing Dots List" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 12:12:06 -0000

Hi all.

I've just installed Hypesonic v 2.7.

I remember a thread recently about how the VST plugin is not properly accessible for patch and bank changes but that you could access it using DXi.

Can some please provide the method of inserting the Hypersonic soft synth into a track so that the DXi part of hypersonic is loaded.

When I installed the software I installed the VST, DXi and Rewire parts of the software.

I can insert the soft synth,but it is still using VST rather than DXi.

Sorry never tried this before so excuse my ignorence.

Thanks in advance.

Darren