[ddots-l] Re: How can I record audio from cubase 32?

  • From: "William R. McCann" <BillList1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 05:35:47 -0400

Perhaps access to Cubase has increased as Lewis A. has told us.  But I am
reminded of a story that a blind musician told me almost en years ago.  He
said that when he tried to use Cubase at that time he ran into all kinds of
access problems.  When he called Steinberg tech support their technician
essentially told him that he didn't know why this blind guy was having
problems since Stevie Wonder uses Cubase.  My response (which I wish I could
have communicated to this most unhelpful tech support person) would be that
Stevie uses Cubase just the same way he uses his Mercedes Benz.  That is, he
uses it but somebody else drives it!

Bill