[ddots-l] Re: How accessible is the Garritan Personal Orchestra?

  • From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:08:13 +0100

Mat wrote: Yes but that's exactly my point! Look what you've achieved just on
your own!

Phil replied indeed however, I am currently the only person who is creating HSC
sets in a major way.

Mat wrote: you aren't the only HSC user!

Phil replied: true but, most people have been using HSC sets and not creating
them.  Can't blame
them for that as it takes a lot of time to get something working that's
satisfactory.

Regards, Phil Muir
P J Muir Productions
Music And Audio Production