[ddots-l] Re: Help with Cakewalk and mp3 Encoder

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 16:41:35 +0100

Hi gord.

Installing the lame encoder was actually simple once I knew what to enter in the various fields.

At the end of the day, we've paid several hundred for Sonar, I wouldn't have thought including the encoder would've caused them any troubles.

Cheers
Darren
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>