[ddots-l] Re: Help, installed Sonar 4.03 and now nothing is playing.

  • From: russell Bourgoin <rusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 13:08:26 -0400

Hi,

        That makes at least three of us!
Rusty
> At 09:57 AM 7/31/2005, omar binno spake thusly:-
Hi Chris and Phil:

I downloaded the new patch yesterday and am also
experiencing the problems Chris is talking about.

--- Christopher Bartlett <cwbtt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Phil, the unsavory behavior is that i will press
> space to play, and less
> than a second later, JAwS reports "return to
> beginning".  There is no playback.
>
> As an adendum, I discovered that if I open a project
> I'm working on and
> move to a MIDI track, my keyboard will play the
> patch selected for the
> track, until I press space for the first time, at
> which time, the patch
> goes silent and won't play again until I exit Sonar
> and reopen it.
>
>       Chris Bartlett
>

> ** To leave the list, click on the
> immediately-following link:-
> **

> ** ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> ** and in the Subject line type
> ** unsubscribe
> ** For other list commands such as vacation mode,
> click on the
> ** immediately-following link:-
> **
> [mailto:ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
> ** or send a message, to
> ** ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:-
> faq

Omar Binno

We have come from God, and inevitably the myths woven by us, though they contain error, will also reflect a splintered fragment of the true light, the eternal truth that is with God. Indeed only by myth-making, only by becoming a "sub-creator" and inventing stories, can Man aspire to the state of perfection that he knew before the Fall. Our myths may be misguided, but they steer however shakily towards the true harbor, while materialistic "progress" leads only to a yawning abyss and the Iron Crown of the power of evil. - J. R. R. Tolkien ­ Author of The Lord Of The Rings

"Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness in others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen Keller)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com

** [mailto:ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subjectúq]