[ddots-l] Re: Help, installed Sonar 4.03 and now nothing is playing.

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 09:18:41 +0100

Hi Chris!!

Well, I opened a project and moved to a MIDI track and was able to record MIDI
data without any
issues.

The only slight issue that I have experienced with regard to accessibility is
the fact the when
using the Cakewalk Parametric EQ, Jaws isn't speaking properly when in that
dialog.  Having said
that, the sliders and buttons are working fine.  It's just that Jaws isn't
saying things like gain.
Instead, Jaws is saying "G."  That of course is the hotkey for gain.

Also, I did notice when recording MIDI tracks to audio with my Triton and
Yamaha P-50 piano module,
some of the audio which was playing back was dropping out.  The great thing was
though, that the
file didn't drop out and I was able to record all 4 tracks at 24 bit 44.1.

I must state it this point, that the project was running a ton of tracks and
the CPU was hi too.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions