[ddots-l] Re: Help, installed Sonar 4.03 and now nothing is playing.

  • From: russell Bourgoin <rusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 21:50:07 -0400

>Hi Chris and others,

I had my friend over to help me with the restore that would put me baxck before sonar 4.03 and the windows kbx patch that was recommended on the cakewalk page, and I experience the same behavior. No longer does it say, return to beginning, but, rather, it appears to be playing, with no sound issuing forth, This sucks!

Rusty
 At 06:50 PM 7/31/2005, Christopher Bartlett spake thusly:-
I have uninstalled and reinstalled CT. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both the 4.02 and 4.03 patches with CT uninstalled, then reinstalled CT.

I did get the original problem i.e the behavior where Sonar would go back to the beginning immediately after I pressed space bar to play. Now it says it's playing but I'm getting no output either from audio or MIDI tracks.

Now, I'm guessing it's some little setting issue that I'm still too inexperienced to figure out what I did.

To sum up: uninstalling and reinstalling CT will solve the original problem.

        Chris Bartlett

"Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness in others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen Keller)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com