[ddots-l] Re: Help, installed Sonar 4.03 and now nothing is playing.

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 19:26:48 +0100

Chris!!

Did you get the patch directly from Cakewalk or, did you download it from
somewhere else?  Also,
when you patched Sonar, did you patch the appropriate version?  Meaning, that
when you initially
click on all of the patches, you need to ether install the patch for the studio
or, Producer
version?

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions