[ddots-l] Help Needed quickly

  • From: "Jim" <cs2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 16:40:38 -0400

Hell all, I posted this one earlier and no one responded so here goes again.  I
have a delta 10/10 sound card connected to my computer with a Mackey mixer two
monitors and a midisport.  I imported and instrumental track in to Sonar and a
vocalists recorded the vocals on a separate track.  I armed a third track and
went in to record and once completed I soloed the third track and went in to
play back and got nothing.  I did a bounce to track and played back the third
track and got both the vocals and the instrumental.  However, after mixing down
the project and playing it back with the windows media player I had no vocals
just the instrumental track.  Can some one help me with this problem?  Thanks