[ddots-l] Re: Help? Mixing Engineers Handbook in text form?

  • From: Chelsea <lady.arwen15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 11:45:24 -0500

I've also found what appears to be an audio mixing course online from
www.audiosonica.com
It was originally in Italian and has been translated in to English and French.
It appears to be very thorough.
They also have a cD version for 27 euros, which contains the lessons in PDF
format as well as sounds.

Chelsea