[ddots-l] Re: Help, CakeTalking5 Configuration Problem

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 13:08:53 -0400

At 09:27 AM 7/14/2006, you wrote:

Chris:
Did you try alt tabbing out of sonar and then back in? ALso, did you press f6?

Hi Gord. I hadn't, but I just did and same result. I keep getting the same message. I'm trying JFW 7 but I have 6.2 and 7.1 here too. I'll give those a shot just for the heck of it, since I chose to install CT5 for all three.
Chris