[ddots-l] Re: Harmonizer Plugin Suggestions

  • From: Jörgen Hansson <hansson.jogge@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 16:42:49 +0200

Hi there!
have you ever tried out the antares evo plug ins, there's a plug in called
harmony engin there which is great and you can use it with the inspector.
if you would like to use an older one, you can go for the old steinberg's voice
machine. that's a great tool also.
Regards,
Jörgen Hansson!
Tel +46 703-601296