[ddots-l] Re: HSC

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 13:51:34 -0500

Ezplayer pro is for playing ezx drumkits if you are using something like
superior drummer. With version 2.2 they have included the ezplayer inside
the superior drummer... If you don't have version 2.2, you just have to
install the ez player pro, so that it'll allow you to install the ezx packs.
You don't need to even use the actual plug in... Just set the home directory
and the ez hom directory to the same folder where your sd samples/libraries
are stored...
I think this is what you were talking about, sorry if I'm totally off here.
just saw EZplayer pro and thought you were speaking about the toontrack
products...

HTH, D!J!X!