[ddots-l] Re: HOT Spots: Sighted Help to Run the Mouse Remotely?

  • From: Justin Kauflin <blindguy500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 17:06:41 -0400

Hey Chris,

    I can't offer assistance, but in the past, when I needed a sighted person
to  help find coordinates on the screen remotely, GoToMyPC came in really
handy.  I used the free trial for a bit, and boy did it make things really
simple and painless.  I'm not familiar with TeamViewer, and maybe this does
that just as well, but it was nice to be able to share the screen with no
problems and have the person easily put the mouse where it needed to be.  Just
a recommendation.

Good luck with the Hot Spots,
Justin