[ddots-l] Re: Got another midi issue

  • From: "Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 12:46:57 -0000

Hi Tim,

The Controllers were all indeed set to 0, I'm wondering maybe the controllers
kept appearing because it's a dance style type hardware sequencer "RM1X", you
don't have pattern numbers instead you have 16 keyboard notes that you write
patterns on, this is so DJs may alternate the sequences. I simply write the
patterns and link them, each link must automatically add the controllers.

Steve W