[ddots-l] Re: Good guitar mic.

  • From: "Michael Christer" <mc3203@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 17:22:14 -0000

Ilkster,

The beeps simply sound when you are in tune, there is no indication of a flat or sharp condition. The separate sound you can sound at will, can simply act as a guide. For instance, if you're in an open tuning mode, if you press the up/down buttons for sounding the guide beep, it'll go up and down the open chord tuning, just giving you an idea of what you need to achieve in that particular tuning!

Mike