[ddots-l] Re: Good News for CakeTalking Customers who Run JAWS 9

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 03:07:38 -0400

Well, I don't know if it's any better for our stuff, but there are some advantages to using 9 on the internet with certain sites, and (although I've never tried it), it is supposed to work better with some alternative browsers like fire fox.

It is certainly better than the first release of jaws 9.
Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg Brayton" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>