[ddots-l] Re: Glitches and pops?

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 02:13:53 -0400

Wow! Tascam had put up what was considered the definitive set of tweaks for best audio performance a couple of years ago and that was one of the first things they said, especially when using asio drivers. I did definitely notice an improvement with my laptop, which is a 202ghz dual core, when I did this recently. Now lately I've been experimenting with going back to wdm with my motu, so maybe I should try chaning this setting back. Every one of the dancing dots systems that I set up had this setting on them, as well as the paging settings and visual performance settings.

Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Muir" <ddots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>