[ddots-l] General Merssage - Was: Am i still on the list?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 00:43:42 -0000

Hi Rod and all,

The list membership was moved, and ONLY addresses which
subsequently "bounced" were removed.=20

Sorry, but some member's mailboxes were simply full, or were
rejected for other reasons, such as "not at this domain".
Those I deleted as I cannot handle an excess of error
messages.

So, as I said earlier, let's get back to business, posting
to ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

George.
(One of the list Moderators)
=20