[ddots-l] Re: GET WITH IT! GET AT IT! GET ON IT! Announcing the Latest CakeTalking for SONAR from Dancing Dots

  • From: <blusk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 14:23:33 -0700

Hello, guies.  This is good news, but I have some questions about upgrading.
Over a week ago I successfully updated to Jaws 10, (and am loving the new
features, I must say).  However, when I tried to download Sonar 8.1, I did not
have success with that.  I knew I couldn't download CT 8 unless I had
downloaded and run Sonar 8.  I guess my main question is:
Do I need to buy the software for CT 8 and Sonar 8 before upgrading?  I'm
currently using Sonar 7.0.2 Producer and CT 8.  Thanks in advance.

God bless you.

Bobby Lusk.