[ddots-l] Re: Fwd: [Jsonar] Anyone Fancy Scripting Changing Affects Order In The Affects bin?

  • From: "Erik Bryndahl" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 21:01:18 +0100

Hello Brian!
It gives us the possibility to change the order of the effectchain after it has been set. It's very convenient if you notice afterwards that the chain you've done doesn't serve your needs.

Regards, Erik Bryndahl
From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 15:25:10 -0000
Subject: [Jsonar] Anyone Fancy Scripting Changing Affects Order In The
        Affects bin?

Hi all.  Have been messing around in Jsonar in the track inspector
today.
Turns out that if you arrow to an affects name then, rout Jaws to PC
and lock the mouse with the left mouse button and drag the affect down
15 pixels
then, you can change the order where it appears in the bin.  Would be
great if we had a script with a hotkey attached to it for this
function.

following link: