[ddots-l] Fw: Connecting The Hot Spot Clicker To Your application.

  • From: "John Fioravanti" <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 18:25:43 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: John Fioravanti
To: midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 6:24 PM
Subject: Connecting The Hot Spot Clicker To Your application.

Hi: I've review the full documentation and have installed hotspot clicker.
However, I'm confused as to how to connect it to Sonar 6 with caketalking. In
Victor's tutorial, he simply installed hotspot clicker and opened sonar 6 and
it was initialized. On the site, Jim discusses the need to connect the full
HotSpot Clicker connection code to be pasted into the blank jss file. Is this
actually necessary because I thought David already enabled hsc support so I
wouldn't need to. Am I wrong? Must I install the hsc sets for sonar.
Thanks. John Fioravanti