[ddots-l] Re: Further questions re hardware setup for Sibelius and Sonar

  • From: "Sean A. Cummins" <Sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:25:12 -0700

Hay Joe,

If you have the extra money, the Tascam FW1884 is a far more comprehensive
controller, preamp, MIDI mixer transport ADAT light pipe, SPDIF in and out, and
the list goes on.

I will be doing a podcast in the not so distant future.

In my opinion, the better monitor's for the money would be the M-Audio or the
Event.  If you have big bucks, look into the Tannoy's.  Most people don't know
what they are or if they do... they me-ow!

If you would like to ask any other questions of me I can be reached at the info
below.

Sincerely,

Sean A. Cummins
Consultant