[ddots-l] Re: Followup to crazy diamonds link request

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <flutelover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 13:27:07 +0200

so please put it on any file sharing sites and tell us.
thanks,

Cheers:
Ramy moustafa,
if music be the food of love, play on...

be treated as equals, -- and communication is the way we can bring this
about."
Louis Braille  (1841),        (1809 - 1852)

Email and msn and yahoo :
flutelover@xxxxxxxx
Yahoo ID:
goldenear82@xxxxxxxxx