[ddots-l] Re: Focusrite safire 6 problems

  • From: Michael C <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 23:40:26 -0500

Hey Phil, I'm probabbly going to pick up either the 24 DSP, or the Saffire pro 40 at my local music shop, with a Novation zero surface controller. I tried the alfa track, and I find the incoders stiff, and the fader rattles some times which leads me to believe that the quality isn't that great on the alpha track. Would you happen to have the hot spots for the Saffire panel at least some what ready? -----Original Message----- From: Tim Burgess

Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 3:38 PM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Focusrite safire 6 problems

Absolutely - do exactly that here.