[ddots-l] Feedback On First Mix Needed, Please

  • From: "Steven Jeffrey" <shjeffrey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 17:17:33 -0500

Hello,

I am interested in getting some feedback (possitive, or negative) on a mix I've
been working on with a friend. This is the first mix we've done together, and
we're both at the point with this mix where we arn't sure what else needs to be
done (if anything.)

I recorded the bass part for the tune using Sonar/CakeTalking in my homestudio,
so hopefully this type of request isn't to far off topic for this list.

Any suggestions/observations would be very much appreciated.

Here's the link to the tune.

"Hold On"

Thanks,

Steve