[ddots-l] Event by filter problem with CT

  • From: "Rod Alcidonis" <roddj12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:23:06 -0400

hi guys.

I last posted on this before, but I never found a solution to the problem.

When I select notes from the select by filter dialog to delete while I am in
the event view of sonar 4 pro with CT, everything get deleted. I have done
it before, for some reason it's not working now. I make sure I selected the
lowest note and highest note I want to delete, my from and through time, but
when I press control delete to delete the notes I selected in the select by
filter dialog, everything on the tract is gone. Any help please.

Rod