[ddots-l] Ensoniq's Mirage

  • From: "Stephen Schmucker" <sdschmucker@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 13:54:49 -0500

Hi,

I am knew to this list.  My name is Steve and I live in Toronto, Canada.

I have a Mirage keyboard, a D 1-10 128-sound module (forget who makes it) an
Alesis MMT-8 sequencer and an M.D.F-1 disk drive from Yamaha.

I realize it is nothing like what Sonar might do.  I was wondering if anyone is
familiar with the keyboard or may know where I might be able to get a manual.

I used the setup about 13 years ago and don't remember how to get the Mirage to
drive the sound module or sequencer.  I thought there was a parameter that
needed to be turned on but can't be sure.

I am pretty sure I have the midi cables hooked up correctly.  Can anyone shed
some light?

Thanks.