[ddots-l] Re: Editing Questions?

  • From: "Brandon Keith" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 13:01:30 -0800

OK, so I was experimenting and I believe ctrl Tab moves between different
sessions, please correct me if I'm wrong.
But I still can't figure out how to get the from and through times all equal,
so I can have tracks that all start and end at the same time.
Also, When ever I paste a second track into the project I have up with ctrl
tab, it doesn't show the names of the other tracks. Is there any way to fix
this?
Any help would be apreciated!
Thank you,

Brandon Keith