[ddots-l] Re: EMU Prodeus softsynth

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 18:02:53 -0000

Yup, and in order to do that, you will probably need to enable the "enable
keyboard shortcuts" in plug-ins or, whatever that button is called in the
preset dialog box for Dimension Pro.  Sorry that I can't remember exactly
what it's called.  Note, you may also need to do a Jaws key pass through,
just in case CT tries to run any scripts.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK+44-1747-821-794