[ddots-l] Re: Display Resolution for Sonar

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 09:05:44 -0700

Aha. You have managed to rotate your screen, so that you are actually
displaying all your screens sideways. There's a keystroke to do that for some
laptops like a Dell, and it sounds like you did that.

Dan Rugman gave a very nice explanation a while back to help someone on this,
and I need to dig up that message so I can forward to you. Stand by.

Dave