[ddots-l] Re: Digital recorders for the Blind

  • From: Sheryl Goodnight <sherylg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 17:42:17 -0600

Look at blindcooltech.com. I also called sweetwater.com, and spoke with someone. This is about the Zoom H 1.

It was priced at $99.00.

Sincerely,
sheryl Goodnight
sherylg@xxxxxxx

At 04:18 PM 11/10/2010, you wrote:
I googled it but I am only getting  cameras in my search results.

How much is it and where can I find it?

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Music soft sacred and soulful

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx