[ddots-l] Re: Digital recorders for the Blind

  • From: "Mike Christer" <christer.christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:58:35 -0000

What are they?
----- Original Message ----- From: <bardiazakeri@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 2:47 PM
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Digital recorders for the Blind

you can uce milestone 312 or ptp1

From: "Mike Christer" <christer.christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:42 PM
To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey Sheryl!

I recently got the Olympus DM-520 recorder, its really simple to use, records up to 24bit 96kHz, sounds brilliant, and I'd recommend it to anyone who needs a simple, no nonsense machine!

I only use it to record musical ideas etc. so it suits me perfectly.

l8r

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sheryl Goodnight" <sherylg@xxxxxxx>