[ddots-l] Desperate for help

  • From: "Jim Jackson" <cs2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 22:47:23 -0400

Hello al, still having problems while using session drummer along with TTS
synth.  I've recorded a project using the patterns from the session drummer as
well as a bass track with the TTS.  Whenever I play back the recorded tracks,
using a piano track from the TTS, either at some period during the recording,
the piano track that I'm adding to the project starts to lag behind the other
material, or at least one other time, the already recorded bass track froze up
or stopped playing and I could no longer get any sound from the piano no matter
how I pressed on the keys.  I've switched back and fourth between A c o and WDM
drivers and I've increased the buffers.  I think now that buffer size is at 5.
When they were less, I was getting glitches.  I'm using a 1212 Mackey mixer,
delta 1010 sound card, midi sport 4x, CT 6.2 with update, Sonar 6.2 producer,
and JFW 8.0.  Please somebody help I'm trying desperately to record my CD
project so that I may finally see some dividends from the whole CT, Sonar
investments.  Thanks