[ddots-l] Demo Version of CakeTalking

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 11:44:53 -0400

Hi, D!J!X!,

Our present authorization system requires a code related to the JAWS for
Windows Serial Number.  So, unfortunately, we cannot provide a demo or timed
evaluation of CakeTalking.  It's either authorized forever or it's not
authorized at all.

We do plan to have some updated audio presentations available on our site in
future though.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann