[ddots-l] Re: Dell Laptops a Problem?

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 22:07:03 -0700

Well,

I've seen a lot of opinions and defensive maneuverings on this subject, and
a lot of dos and don'ts. I guess there's no such thing as a "video adapters
to avoid for Sibelius and Sibelius Speaking?

I'm not interested in any Sonar success or non-success stories -- just
Sibelius 3.0 with Dancing Dots' Sib Speaking 3.10 on an XP machine.

When I get back to work tomorrow I'll look at my Dell setup and get back to
you with the video adapter installed in my Dell Latitude so we can put this
matter to rest.

Dave