[ddots-l] Re: Dell Laptops a Problem?

  • From: Lewisjalexander@xxxxxxx
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 15:15:47 EDT

If anyone has a thing of slagging off DELL computers. please don't

you should thank yourself lucky that there are companies like dell  producing
high end workstations and those who know their stock. you have to  remember
that not all laptops will have compatible graphics cards or sound chips
installed that is the law of "sod" so you just have to respect companies with
their
expertise, they don't deal with access technologies like jaws or certain
other tools so dont necessarily have to look into these things.

I own a Dell Inspiron 5100 pro notebook and have ATI radeon graphics
installed and its doing great for audio. it runs sonar, sibelius and other
tools
including Native Instruments Komplete with no problems at all

thank yourselves lucky you didn't go apple to be shafted by them when you
came to use software you would have assumed accessible and it isn't!

lew

do forgive me for that but this is the thing business  wise