[ddots-l] Deleting Material

  • From: "Jeff Molzow" <jmolzow@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 23:35:51 -0700

Hello All:

I've come up with an odd situation in my Sonar studio.  After I select a
section of a track to be deleted, say for example to get rid of some mic
overhead, I select the track material by using F9 and F10 to mark the
beginning and end, select the track by pressing ctrl+Enter  and then use the
mid section delete key to remove the material. What I'm noticing lately, is
that sometimes, the material won't delete.  This is making me crazy with
some of my "Tom" overhead floor noise.  Does anyone have a solution??

Thanks
Jeff

** ddots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq