[ddots-l] Re: Default Template In Sonar 5

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 09:51:22 -0400

Jay:
You probably need to go to the global options menu. On the audio folders tab, tab over to the box that says "load normal template on startup" and check it. Then press enter. Close and restart sonar and you should get a template at startup. We did get rid of a lot of the cutesy sounds. Track navigation should not be sluggish though.
Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jay Pilkington" <Jay@xxxxxxx>