[ddots-l] CraigsList Question

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 21:12:33 -0400

Hi folks.

For those of you who advertise on Craigslist, I have a question.

Have you been able to successfully post to multiple cities?

Yes, I know they frown on this, but the service I offer can be purchased from anywhere. So I want to cover more than just my home town.

So far, I've been able to post to four cities, before exceeding some sort of limit or triggering something on the site.

Any tips/help welcome.

Chris