[ddots-l] Re: Could someone run this piano midi file through Ivory please?

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 20:37:25 -0400

I thought about bying it, but now I know that the pianos are not any good, I'll not be getting it. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cameron Strife" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 7:20 PM
Subject: [ddots-l] Could someone run this piano midi file through Ivory please?

Hi.  I just finished a piano piece using the hypersonic 2 piano and I just
can't really hear the finished product well.  The piano has to be the
weakest part of this virtual instrument.  There's no sustain or dynamics.
Could someone please run it through ivory for me or ultimate Steinway?
Please e mail me off list for the file.

It would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Cameron.