[ddots-l] Re: Congratulations to Jessica Bachicha, Winner of the Barry Alexander International Vocal Competition [cross-posted]

  • From: Bobbi Blood <phantomess666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 14:15:05 -0700

Hey, congrats Jessica! I actually received the honor of second place for the Alexander and Buono international flute competition last September. And I thought that was something to celebrate over... good job on grabbing first place for vocals! xD Good luck and give my best wishes to Mr. Alexander and company.

Most Sincerely,

Bobbi