[ddots-l] Re: Changing Real Time Effects Parameters in the Track Inspector

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 14:02:46 -0500

V Comp is from Waves, not Wave Arts.
At 12:53 PM 11/26/2010, you wrote:
I don't remember checking out anything called V comp in the wave arts
bundle. Are we talking about wave arts or something by waves.

May the peace of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Music soft sacred and soulful

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx